This is my favorite OMS friendly sweet treat that I actually use to buy prefabricated.
I tried to make them at home and added some cinnamon – no surprise it has been a huge flavor improvement.
It’s super easy to make it just needs some time in the oven.
ingredients & method:
- 2 large apples (I used Jonagold)
- pinch of ceylon cinnamon
1. preheat oven to 80°C
2. cut apples into thin rings, remove stalk
3. place on a baking tray, sprinkle with cinnamon (and cardamom)
4. put into the oven for about 4h, leave the oven door slightly open to guarantee steam leakage
5. once they’re ready, let them cool outside vor about 1h